Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Trying to Rest

Mom stayed in recovery most of the day.  They put her in a regular room around 2:30 p.m.  Dad stated that she is a little nauseous and uncomfortable, but overall things went well.  They were able to do a complete hysterectomy.  She is projected to be released to stay at the hotel tomorrow night.  Dad said she is dozing on and off.  She struggles to talk due to her throat being sore from the anesthesia tube.........three surgeries in three months takes it toll.  Thanks so much for your prayers.  We are all looking forward to reading a post from her.  Hopefully we will have one by the weekend.  I know that God is her strength.........keep them both in your prayers as they hope to begin the trip home Thursday.
 

1 comment:

  1. I am sure it has taken a toll on all of you. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily and please let me know if there is anyting I could do for you or your family.

    ReplyDelete